September 21st, 2010 by Ben
Frogatto 1.0.3 is released and available on the Download page for Mac and Windows (and whatever you can compile it on). This is a very minor update, but important nonetheless. It fixes a bug in 1.0.2 which caused the game to crash any time you got a partial heart capsule (thanks to Lila for reporting it). Since the bug was noticed before Apple approved 1.0.2 for iPhone, the iPhone version will skip directly to 1.0.3.
September 4th, 2010 by Jetrel
There’s a new version of frogatto out, which is mostly a small set of bugfixes. It’s available for computers on our download page, and will be available for iPhone after we finish testing.
Here’s a short list of changes:
* Added customizable controls.
* Made it so you can skip dialogs sequences (by pressing escape).
* New pause screen including music and sound volume controls.
* Added half-hearts.
* Made player status not show on the titlescreen or world map.
* Made golden ants less ambiguous.
* Updated music.
* Pressing jump while in the air pressing against a wall now makes you cling to the wall.
* Improved forest background, and made it go upwards infinitely.
* Changed tilesets to make water blend better against rock/wall edges.
* Fixed bug where a dialog could repeat forever.
* Fixed crash in world map when you hold down while entering it.
* Fixed fullscreen mode.
* Fixed controlpad issues.
* Fixed a few z-order issues.
* Many small bug fixes and minor level changes.